Keeping you safe during the Coronavirus pandemic
At Pasta di Piazza, we are committed to ensuring that you and your family and friends are able to enjoy home-made Italian food in a clean and safe environment. Therefore, we have put together this quick summary to reassure you and let you know what we are doing to keep you all safe in these times.
· We ask that all diners are in groups of no more than two households who are in the same support bubble, as per government guidelines.
· A hand sanitizer station has been placed at the main entrance, and we encourage all patrons to use this upon entering the restaurant.
· Upon entry to the restaurant, there is a one way system to follow to ensure that social distancing can take place safely.
· Each of our dining-in tables have been arranged to ensure that they are socially distanced and meet the government’s 1m+ guidance. We kindly ask that patrons do not move these tables as they have been placed with thought.
· We kindly ask all parties to ensure that all members of your party stay at your allocated table and children are not allowed to wander. This is to keep them, other patrons and our staff safe.
· Screens have been added to every table and our staff will following social distancing guidelines to ensure your party’s safety.
· Where possible, we encourage all of our diners to pay using contactless methods.
· Our takeaway menu is still available and all orders are collected from a dedicated counter which is separated by a screen from the main dining area.
· Throughout the day, we will be following the highest cleaning standards throughout the restaurant and our kitchen:
o All tables and chairs cleaned after each customer leaves
o High contact surfaces and areas are cleaned and sanitized every 30 minutes
o Enhanced cleaning of our kitchen and work surfaces
o Enhanced cleaning of toilets
If you or a member of your party are feeling unwell or displaying any symptoms of Covid-19, then please stay at home. We will be more than happy to accommodate another booking for you at another time.
We hope you find this reassuring, and if you have any questions about what we are doing to ensure the safety of our diners and our staff, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to seeing you all again and welcoming you into the restaurant soon!